Junior Internal Auditor
You have a chance to start your career in Finance with worldwide leader and become a junior auditor as part of the strong internal audit team.
It is an entry-level role in finance to check the financial records of companies and make sure that they conform with business & accountancy regulations as well as ethics.
- Participation in internal operational audits as per agreed annual audit plan and ad-hoc audit projects, requested by Management, which includes:
- Analyzing and recommending actions to minimize internal control gaps, suggesting operational and organizational improvements.
- Managing risks in preventative manner in accordance with the Nestlé Corporate requirements
- Managing compliance with Nestlé corporation standards, policies, and local laws and regulations. Educating employees in Compliance requirements.
- Performing fraud investigation.
- Documenting results of the work in the audit report and working papers.
- Ensuring and maintaining internal control system (control framework activities: review and managing changes of R&C matrices and relevant policies and procedures).
- Assisting with information analysis and management reporting.
Требования к опыту
- High Education (Finance, Engineering, Technical, Economical)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good planning & organizational skills project management skills
- Professional attitude and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work efficiently in multifunctional teams
- Upper-intermediate English as a must
- Should be ready for regular business trip (more than 50% of the time) across and out Russia.
Бонусы и социальный пакет
- Competitive salary (discussed during the interview)
- Social package (Medical insurance, Lunch card, Life insurance)
- Office of the company is situated in the center
- Career growth opportunities.
If you enjoy analyzing data, you're good with numbers and prepared to work with challenging projects, we are waiting for you.